1. Obtain an application from the Cat Tales Zoological Park, 17020 N. Newport Hwy, Mead, WA. 99021; contact us at our facility by dialing (509) 238-4126 or download the application from the website www.zooschool.org.
2. Return application and registration fee of $50.00 to the admissions office, located at the same address as the park.
3. Request and return a copy of your transcripts for both your high school (or a copy of G.E.D. completion) and any previous college(s) attended, to the admissions office. Proof of technical status will suffice, if practical.
4. Submit three (3) letters of recommendation from employers or teachers for the program.
5. Submit proof of a recent physical examination, tetanus shot and tuberculosis test.
6. The last step to acceptance is an in person or phone interview that will determine the acceptance or rejection of the applicant. Prior to the personal interview all of the above mentioned items must be on file at the Zoological Training Center. (It is advisable to find out if those things are on file, after mailing them off.)
7. Final notice of your acceptance (or refusal) will be sent to you in letter form. Any specific requirements of applicants will be included.