Sibella - Canada Lynx
An Animal Adoption is a One Year Commitment
with a Monthly Donation (tax deductible).
- You (and up to 3 other guests with you) have Free visits to Cat Tales.
- You will qualify for a 10% discount in our Gift Shop.
- You will receive a Certificate of Adoption (frame-able) and
- An 8" x 10" Color Photograph of your Adopted Animal
- We will also send you a history of this precious animal.
- A Personalized Plaque will be placed on the Animal's exhibit in recognition of your support.
- Your donation helps to take care of veterinary check ups, habitat enrichment and feeding - all the things a happy animal needs.
Sibella - born May 10, 2018, came to us at Cat Tales in September 2018 when she was four months old. She took her trip with Kachina, our puma, but where the trip was easy on Kachina it was very difficult on Sibella. She was anxious and frustrated upon arrival, and wanted nothing to do with Kachina or most of our keepers.
It took us plenty of time and work to get Sibella back to the personality she knew she would have. For her first months with us she lived in our nursery, being handled by a few dedicated keepers on a day by day basis to get her comfortable with them. As her personality developed, she moved outside near our canines, and then more recently into a large enclosure besides Kachina and our bears.
Needless to say, Sibella has fully grown into herself! She's a vibrant, curious little Canadian Lynx who loves to play with Kachina through their enclosure walls, follow our keepers around when they clean her house, and get scritches on her butt by passing keepers. Sibella is loving her life in her new home!