Scroll Down for more details
Note – Springtime space fills up quickly.
Reserve the picnic area or the Conservatory for your birthday party or special event. Please call ahead for more information. Our conservatory rental is $50 for the use of the conservatory for 3 hours.
Additional info to know when hosting your birthday party here…
– Groups of 20 or more received discounted entry of $10/person (when paying in a single transaction) Smaller groups would pay normal ticket price as detailed here.
– The birthday person will receive 1 FREE animal adventure feeding of their choice (age restrictions apply)
– Balloons must be brought in/out gathered and bagged to prevent fly aways which could pop and land in an animal space.
– You are responsible for clean up of all trash, food, etc. of your event into the provided receptacles.
– We can store ice-cream or ice cream cake in a freezer in our Gift Shop for you during your party until you are ready to serve it to guests.
A la Carte Items for your event…
$25 – Add a Guided Tour for your group /event. Tours are approximately 1 hour in length and must be requested in advance to ensure staffing and schedule availability. If you opt to not have a guided tour that is fine too. You and guests are welcome to walk through and see the animals at your own pace and preference. Informational signage near each space explains the animal species info, and the personal stories of the animals that live here at Cat Tales Wildlife Center. Our staff is always on hand and happy to answer questions as well.
$5-$10/person – A unique twist to the standard party favor or swag bag for your guests, animal adventure feedings are a one of kind, memorable way to celebrate the day. If you are interested in including feeding adventures for your guests we encourage you to let us know in advance when possible so that we can prepare the adventures and have a dedicated staff for your group’s adventures during your visit. Prices are per person, per adventure, and some age limits apply. Click the link provided above for more details.
We know all events are personal and different. The best way for us to provide the experience is one-on-one. Please call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email response may take a day or two, we ask for your patience.