Thing to know before you visit
- Please respect other guests as well as the animals
- The Wildlife Center is a non-smoking facility
- For the safety of our animals, no pets—except for service animals—in the animal exhibit viewing areas.
- Stay on marked paths and areas. Use the picnic area for high activity children.
- Do not throw food, rocks, or objects into exhibits.
- Do not run, climb, scream, or otherwise stress the animals.
- Be quiet near exhibits.
- Use trash containers throughout the zoo.